How to factory reset WIKO Lenny 4 Plus? How to wipe all data in WIKO Lenny 4 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Lenny 4 Plus? How to restore defaults in WIKO Lenny 4 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Lenny 4 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your WIKO Lenny 4 Plus will be as new and your Mediatek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when the WIKO logo pops up.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and confrim with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
WIKO HARRY WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET - video