How to factory reset WIKO Lenny 4? How to wipe all data in WIKO Lenny 4? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Lenny 4? How to restore defaults in WIKO Lenny 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Lenny 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your WIKO Lenny 4 will be as new and your Mediatek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when the WIKO logo appears.
- If you see Recovery Mode release the Volume Up key.
- Now scroll down to "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- In this menu choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
WIKO HARRY WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET - video