How to factory reset WIKO Pulp Fab 4G? How to wipe all data in WIKO Pulp Fab 4G? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Pulp Fab 4G? How to restore defaults in WIKO Pulp Fab 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Pulp Fab 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your WIKO Pulp Fab 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In the fist step turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an WIKO icon.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video