How to factory reset WIKO Rainbow Jam 3G? How to wipe all data in WIKO Rainbow Jam 3G? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Rainbow Jam 3G? How to restore defaults in WIKO Rainbow Jam 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Rainbow Jam 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your WIKO Rainbow Jam 3G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step power off the WIKO Rainbow Jam 3G by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the WIKO logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Wait until the WIKO Welcome Panel pops up.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video