How to factory reset WIKO Rainbow Lite 4G? How to wipe all data in WIKO Rainbow Lite 4G? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Rainbow Lite 4G? How to restore defaults in WIKO Rainbow Lite 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Rainbow Lite 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your WIKO Rainbow Lite 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power key for a short while.
- After that, hold down for a couple of seconds three buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
- You should release held keys when you see a menu with two options.
- In the next step press the Volume Up button to enter Android System Recover.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
Hard Reset Wiko Rainbow - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video
WIKO Rainbow Lite Hard Reset / Remove Screen Lock / Restore - video