How to factory reset WIKO Rainbow Up? How to wipe all data in WIKO Rainbow Up? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Rainbow Up? How to restore defaults in WIKO Rainbow Up?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Rainbow Up. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your WIKO Rainbow Up will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see a menu with two options.
- In the next step press the Volume Up button to enter Android System Recover.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
[Guida] Accedere in Recovery Mode con Wiko Rainbow - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
Hard Reset Wiko Rainbow - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video
WIKO RAINBOW hard reset - video