How to factory reset WIKO Rainbow? How to wipe all data in WIKO Rainbow? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Rainbow? How to restore defaults in WIKO Rainbow?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Rainbow. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your WIKO Rainbow will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the phone by pressing the Power button.
- After that, hold down for a couple of seconds three buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
- Let go of held keys when you see a menu with two options.
- Then press the Volume Up to enter Android System Recover.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your device is ready to use.
[Guida] Accedere in Recovery Mode con Wiko Rainbow - video
[GUIDA] Come accedere alla Factory Mode del Wiko Rainbow - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video