How to factory reset WIKO Robby 2? How to wipe all data in WIKO Robby 2? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Robby 2? How to restore defaults in WIKO Robby 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Robby 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your WIKO Robby 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Release all keys when WIKO logo pops up.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen you should press the Power key once to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and the Volume Up key to confirm that.
- In this menu choose "yes" and confirm by using Volume Up button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with Volume Up key.
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Robby - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data - video