How to factory reset WIKO Selfy? How to wipe all data in WIKO Selfy? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Selfy? How to restore defaults in WIKO Selfy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Selfy. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your WIKO Selfy will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the WIKO logo in front of you.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video