The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WIKO Selfy. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from WIKO Selfy.
As a result your Android 5.0 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 2300.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in WIKO Selfy and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Begin by switching on the device.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on