How to factory reset WIKO Stairway? How to wipe all data in WIKO Stairway? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Stairway? How to restore defaults in WIKO Stairway?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Stairway. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your WIKO Stairway will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so press and hold Power button.
- After that, hold down for a couple of seconds three buttons: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power.
- You shold release held keys when you see a menu with two options.
- Then press the Volume Up to enter Android System Recover.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down to scroll and the Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video