Hard Reset WIKO Tommy 2
How to factory reset WIKO Tommy 2? How to wipe all data in WIKO Tommy 2? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO Tommy 2? How to restore defaults in WIKO Tommy 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO Tommy 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your WIKO Tommy 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 MSM8909 v2 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to turn off the device.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the WIKO logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot appears click the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work