The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in WIKO Tommy 2. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from WIKO Tommy 2.
As a result your Android 7.1 Nougat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2500.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in WIKO Tommy 2 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to turn on the device.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- Now choose Backup and Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- At last open Reset Phone and tap Erase Everything.
- Well done! You are perfomed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on