How to factory reset WIKO U Feel Go? How to wipe all data in WIKO U Feel Go? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO U Feel Go? How to restore defaults in WIKO U Feel Go?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO U Feel Go. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your WIKO U Feel Go will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key in order to power off the WIKO U Feel Go.
- Then press and hold together the following combination of butttons Volume Up + Power for a few seconds.
- As soon as the WIKO logo appears on the screen release all keys.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video