How to factory reset WIKO U Pulse Lite? How to wipe all data in WIKO U Pulse Lite? How to bypass screen lock in WIKO U Pulse Lite? How to restore defaults in WIKO U Pulse Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WIKO U Pulse Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your WIKO U Pulse Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when the WIKO logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp - REMOVE PATTERN IN WIKO - video
Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - REMOVE PASSWORD / PATTERN - video
Hard Reset Wiko Upulse Lite | Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset WIKO Pulp FAB - FACTORY RESET in WIKO - video