Hard Reset WINK City
How to factory reset WINK City? How to wipe all data in WINK City? How to bypass screen lock in WINK City? How to restore defaults in WINK City?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WINK City. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your WINK City will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up key for a few seconds.
- While holding this key connect your device to PC by using a Micro USB cable.
- Kepp holding the Volume Up button until the Android Robot pops up on the screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset WINK City - how to remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset WINK City - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD
Hard Reset WINK City - wipe all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.