How to factory reset WINNOVO K56? How to wipe all data in WINNOVO K56? How to bypass screen lock in WINNOVO K56? How to restore defaults in WINNOVO K56?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset WINNOVO K56. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your WINNOVO K56 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735A core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as you see the WINNOVO icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video