Hard Reset WITHINGS Move ECG
How to factory reset WITHINGS Move ECG? How to wipe all data in WITHINGS Move ECG? How to bypass screen lock in WITHINGS Move ECG? How to restore defaults in WITHINGS Move ECG?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset WITHINGS Move ECG. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your WITHINGS Move ECG will be as new and your cores will run faster.
- At the very start, open the Settings on your phone.
- Then select Bluetooth and locate WITHINGS Move ECG on the list of devices.
- Now select the small Cog icon to the right of the watch and select the option to Forget or Remove the device.
- Afterward, press and hold the button of your Withings Move for 10 seconds.
- Now Workout mode will start after pressing the button for about one second but continue pressing it until the watch vibrates 2 times.
- Then release the button. The activity hand should go to the 50% mark.
- Next, press the button 5 times so that the activity hand reaches progressively the 0% mark.
- Your WITHINGS Move ECG has been correctly reset and the hands move to their initial position.
- Now try to pair your watch with your phone.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.