Hard Reset XEROX Phaser 3020
How to reset XEROX Phaser 3020. How to restore factory settings on XEROX Phaser 3020. How to reset toner on XEROX Phaser 3020. How to set toner remaining to 100% on XEROX Phaser 3020.
- To start, you need to print Configuration Report.
- To do that press and hold the WPS button for 10 seconds, and XEROX Phaser 3020 LED indicator should flash once.
- Next, press and hold WPS Key for over 15 seconds until XEROX Phaser 3020 LED light is green.
- Open Xerox Easy Print Manager on your computer and print Supplies Information.
- Write down Machine Serial Number, XEROX Phaser 3020 Firmware Version, and CRUM number, from the prints.
- Firstly press WPS Button and keep holding it, while you press Power Key once to enter XEROX Phaser 3020 Download Mode.
- Download Xerox Fix Firmware Software from the internet, enter numbers written down and reset toner.
- Now you need to cover XEROX Phaser 3020 toner chip with tape.
- Fantastic! Open Xerox Easy Print Manager and check the remaining toner, it should be 100%.
Hard Reset (XEROX Phaser 3020)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.