Hard Reset XGODY D24 Pro
How to factory reset XGODY D24 Pro? How to wipe all data in XGODY D24 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XGODY D24 Pro? How to restore defaults in XGODY D24 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XGODY D24 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your XGODY D24 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power button together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when the Boot Mode pops up.
- In Boot Mode choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
How to Hard Reset X GODY D10 5.5 Android Smartphone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work