Hard Reset XIAOMI 5X
How to factory reset XIAOMI 5X? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI 5X? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI 5X? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI 5X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI 5X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your XIAOMI 5X will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up + Power button together for a short while.
- When the Mi logo pops up let go of Volume Up.
- If Bootloader mode appears release Power button.
- Now you should select "Recovery" and choose "OK" by tapping on the screen.
- Then choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "Confirm" with the Power key and wait for a short while.
- Open Main Menu again and select "Reboot".
- At the end choose "Reboot to System" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4 - Factory Reset / Format / Restore - video
Xiaomi Mi 5X Hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work