How to factory reset XIAOMI A2 Lite? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI A2 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI A2 Lite? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI A2 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI A2 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI A2 Lite will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now press Volume Up and Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- After that choose "Wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this mode select "Yes" with the Power button.
- At the end choose "Reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI A2 Lite - Wipe Data / Erase Everything / Reset MIUI - video
XIAOMI A2 Lite HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock / Forgotten Password - video
Xiaomi Mi A2 Hard reset / pattern unlock - video