Hard Reset XIAOMI Black Shark 2
See the First Method!
- Switch on the mobile by using the Power key.
- From the home screen choose Main Menu and Settings.
- After that select System.
- In the next step open Reset Options and Erase all data (factory reset).
- At the end choose Reset phone and Erase Everything.
- Perfect! Wait for a short while and your phone will be ready to use.
- When the Welcome Panel pops up follow the on-screen instruction.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work