Recovery Mode XIAOMI Black Shark 2
How to enter recovery mode in XIAOMI Black Shark 2? How to open recovery mode in XIAOMI Black Shark 2? How to boot recovery mode on XIAOMI Black Shark 2? How to use recovery mode in XIAOMI Black Shark 2? How to exit recovery mode in XIAOMI Black Shark 2?
The hidden mode of Android 9.0 Pie called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 9.0 Pie update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the Shark logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- Success! You are in Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work