Hard Reset XIAOMI MI-2A
How to factory reset XIAOMI MI-2A? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI MI-2A? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI MI-2A? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI MI-2A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI MI-2A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your XIAOMI MI-2A will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8260A Pro core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The factory reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 - remove screen lock protection - video
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 3 - factory reset by Android settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.