Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4S
See the Next method!
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- You should keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4 - Android full reset
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4i - bypass screen lock
How to Bypass Screen Lock in XIAOMI Mi 4 - Hard Reset / Restore
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4 - Factory Reset / Format / Restore
XIAOMI Mi 4 REMOTE HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.