Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- You should keep holding the Volume Up key until the Language Select menu appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Next, when the Recovery mode pops up, select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
If you want more tips and articles related with
XIAOMI gh Edition subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.