How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 5 Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 5 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 5 Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 5 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi 5 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 5 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- If Mi Logo appears release all keys.
- In the next step choose "Wipe Reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Wipe All Data" by using Volume Down to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally choose "Reboot" and "Yes" and confirm it with the Power button to launch the process.
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 5 - Factory Reset by Find My Device - video
XIAOMI Mi 5 HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Restore MIUI Software - video