Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 5c
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 5c? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 5c? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 5c? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 5c?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi 5c. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 5c will be as new and your Xiaomi Surge S1 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning power off the XIAOMI phone.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The factory reset operation has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 5 - Factory Reset by Find My Device
XIAOMI Mi 5 HARD RESET / Wipe Data / Restore MIUI Software
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.