Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 6
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 6? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 6? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 6? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 6 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the XIAOMI Mi 6 by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release both keys.
- Afterwards select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The factory reset operation has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore XIAOMI - video
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 6 - Restore / Factory Reset XIAOMI - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.