Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 8 Pro
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 8 Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 8 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 8 Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 8 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi 8 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 8 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- In the very beginning, turn off your device by pressing the Power Key for a few seconds.
- Afterward, hold the Power Key and Volume Up simultaneously for a short while.
- You can release the held keys as soon as the Redmi Recovery shows up.
- In the next step, use the Volume Buttons to highlight the Wipe Data option and confirm it with Power Key.
- Click one more time Power Button when Wipe All Data is selected.
- To begin the whole operation you should select "Confirm".
- After that, choose to Reboot and then Reboot to System in order to restart your device with the default configuration.
Hard Reset (XIAOMI Mi 8 Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.