Reset Network Settings XIAOMI Mi 8 SE
How to reset network settings in XIAOMI Mi 8 SE? How to restore default network configuration in Android 8.1 Oreo? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in XIAOMI Mi 8 SE?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 8.1 Oreo and fix the network errors in XIAOMI Mi 8 SE.
- In the first step, unlock your XIAOMI smartphone and get into the main menu.
- Nextly, choose Settings and System after that.
- Scroll the list down and pick Reset options.
- At this moment, tap on the Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
- In the final part, Select two times the Reset Settings button to confirm the Reset Network Settings.
- Well done! Your Reset Network Settings is successfully finished.