How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 8? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 8? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 8? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi 8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 8 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see the Mi logo.
- Now select Recovery and tap OK.
- In this mode choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this menu select Confirm by using Volume keys to scroll down and press the Power button once.
- Now choose Main Menu and select Reboot by using same keys as before.
- At the end select Reboot to System with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 8 - Wipe Data / Bypass Screen Lock - video