Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 9
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 9? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 9? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 9? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi 9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 9 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the Mi logo pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose Recovery and OK by tapping on the screen.
- Now go to Wipe Data --> Wipe All Data. In this mode use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select Confirm and confirm with the Power key.
- Back to Main Menu and select "Reboot".
- At the end choose Reboot to System by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was deleted during this process so your XIAOMI Mi 9 is password-free.
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 8 - Wipe Data / Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work