Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 9T Pro
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 9T Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 9T Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 9T Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 9T Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi 9T Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 9T Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 core will run faster.
- To start the operation, hold the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- When the phone shuts off, begin pressing Volume Up + Power key together till you see the Xiaomi logo.
- Once your in Recovery mode, select Recovery and tap OK.
- Next, select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Succeeding, select Confirm by using Volume keys to navigate and press the Power key once.
- Once the proces is finished you will be taken back to main screen, select Reboot and then select Reboot to system.
Hard Reset (XIAOMI Mi 9T Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.