How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi A1? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi A1? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi A1? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi A1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi A1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi A1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the XIAOMI Mi A1 by using the Power key and choosing the Power Off option.
- When the screen is black press and hold the Volume Up and Power key together for a few seconds.
- Release both keys when the MI Logo pops up.
- Select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down in order to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "Wipe All Data". Use the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Good job! The factory rese is done. You just erased all personal data and customized settings from XIAOMI Mi A1.
How to Factory Reset XIAOMI Mi A1 - Wipe Data / Restore MIUI - video
XIAOMI Mi A1 Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video