How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi A2? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi A2? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi A2? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi A2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi A2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi A2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the Android Robot image appears.
- Then click Volume Up and Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "Wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "Yes" by using the Power key.
- Finally select "Reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi A2 - Bypass Screen Lock / Remove Pattern - video
Xiaomi Mi A2 Hard reset / pattern unlock - video