How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi Note? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi Note? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi Note? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi Note?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi Note. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi Note will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release you can release both keys.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 2 - remove screen lock protection - video
XIAOMI Mi Note 2 HARD RESET / WIPE DATA / FORMAT - video