Factory Reset XIAOMI Mi pad 2 7.9"
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XIAOMI Mi pad 2 7.9". Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from XIAOMI Mi pad 2 7.9".
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 6190.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi pad 2 7.9" and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Start by switching on the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Device and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the tablte will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Factory Reset (XIAOMI Mi pad 2 7.9")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.