How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi Pad 3? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi Pad 3? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi Pad 3? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi Pad 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi Pad 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi Pad 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8176 core will run faster.
- Switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Mi Logo.
- Now select "English" then "Wipe & Reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button.
- In this menu choose "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "Wipe All Data" and confirm it by pressing the Power key once.
- Finally choose "Reebot" --> "Reboot system one" to launch the operation.
MI Pad Hard reset - video