Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi Pad 4
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi Pad 4? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi Pad 4? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi Pad 4? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi Pad 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Mi Pad 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi Pad 4 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the tablet.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see the Mi logo.
- Now select Recovery and tap OK.
- Then select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that choose Confirm and accept it by using the Power button.
- Then go to Main Menu --> Reboot.
- At the end select Reboot to System by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Xiaomi Mi 6X Hard Reset and Soft Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work