Factory Reset XIAOMI TV Mi TV 2S
If you are looking for the way to erase all personal data and customized setting in XIAOMI Mi TV 2S, then you definitely follow the instruction below to learn how to get into XIAOMI settings to successfully accomplish factory reset operation. Remember that this operation will turn your device into the factory state and the changes will be irreparable.
- The whole process of a Factory Reset, start by switching on your XIAOMI Mi TV 2S by pressing the Power key on your remote control.
- In the second step, press the Menu button, which is shown in the picture below.
- Nextly, go to the Apps and tap on the More, but if you are able to use Settings at this moment then you can tap on it straight away.
- At this moment, choose Settings to get access to the advanced settings of your XIAOMI device.
- Now, open General settings to get the possibility to erase all data stored on your XIAOMI Mi TV 2S.
- Scroll the list down and tap on Reset to smoothly restore the default configuration.
- On this stage, decide if you would like to Keep or Delete installed apps and pick the Reset button.
- In the final part, confirm that you what to erase all your personal information by the Reset button.
- In the end, your XIAOMI Mi TV 2S is resetting the whole storage and XIAOMI system is rebooting.
Factory Reset (XIAOMI Mi TV 2S)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.