Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi TV 3 55"
We are presenting the hard reset operation that you can successfully accomplish on the XIAOMI device. Find out the best way to erase all data and customized settings in XIAOMI Mi TV 3 55". In the result of the whole process, your XIAOMI device will be in factory state. Remember that this operation will delete everything that is stored on your XIAOMI Mi TV 3 55" and the changes will be irreparable.
- In the first step, disconnect the electricity supply to the XIAOMI Mi TV 3 55" and wait a couple of seconds to discharge all stored values.
- Nextly, use presented on the picture combination of keys (pic. on the left for Infra-red TV remote controller Home and Manual buttons, pic. on the right for Bluetooth TV remote controller, Confirm and Back buttons) at the same time and get someone to reconnect the plug of power supply.
- After that, the XIAOMI Mi TV 3 55" should start, if not tap on the white button located under the Mi symbol, underneath the center of the TV.
- Continue the whole process by using Wipe All Data, at this moment hard reset will be performed to wipe all data and restore the TV to its factory settings.
- In the final part, you will be able to reboot the system by choosing the Restore System option.
- Success! Hard Reset operation has been successfully completed.