Hard Reset XIAOMI TV Mi TV 4A 40 L40M5-5AIN
We are presenting the hard reset operation that you can successfully accomplish on the XIAOMI device. Find out the best way to erase all data and customized settings in XIAOMI Mi TV 4A 40 L40M5-5AIN. In the result of the whole process, your XIAOMI device will be in factory state. Remember that this operation will delete everything that is stored on your XIAOMI Mi TV 4A 40 L40M5-5AIN and the changes will be irreparable.
- In the first step, disconnect the electricity supply to the XIAOMI Mi TV 4A 40 L40M5-5AIN and wait a couple of seconds to discharge all stored values.
- Nextly, use presented on the picture combination of keys (pic. on the left for Infra-red TV remote controller Home and Manual buttons, pic. on the right for Bluetooth TV remote controller, Confirm and Back buttons) at the same time and get someone to reconnect the plug of power supply.
- After that, the XIAOMI Mi TV 4A 40 L40M5-5AIN should start, if not tap on the white button located under the Mi symbol, underneath the center of the TV.
- Continue the whole process by using Wipe All Data, at this moment hard reset will be performed to wipe all data and restore the TV to its factory settings.
- In the final part, you will be able to reboot the system by choosing the Restore System option.
- Success! Hard Reset operation has been successfully completed.
Hard Reset (XIAOMI Mi TV 4A 40 L40M5-5AIN)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.