Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi Watch
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi Watch? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi Watch? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi Watch? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi Watch?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi Watch. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Wear OS 2.2 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi Watch will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi Watch
- Let's turn your XIAOMI Mi Watch on by pressing and holding the Power button.
- After the device turns on, swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen to open the quick panel.
- Next, tap on the settings icon.
- Now scroll down and tap on the System.
- Next, scroll down and tap on Disconnect & reset.
- Finally, tap the checkmark to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Great work! The hard reset is complete.
If you want more tips and articles related with
XIAOMI Mi Watch subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.