How to factory reset XIAOMI MI2A? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI MI2A? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI MI2A? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI MI2A?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI MI2A. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your XIAOMI MI2A will be as new and your Xiaolong S4 Pro core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off your device by holding down the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- From the available options choose Recovery.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select "Wipe Reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Wipe All Data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting "Yes".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Hard Reset Xiaomi mi2 Redmi 2 - video