Hard Reset XIAOMI Note 4 32GB
How to factory reset XIAOMI Note 4 32GB? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Note 4 32GB? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Note 4 32GB? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Note 4 32GB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Note 4 32GB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Note 4 32GB will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Starting off, Power off the device by holding the Power key and selecting Power off.
- Once the device is off hold Power key and Volume up till you see Mi logo on the screen.
- When you see the main menu, select Wipe data by either using Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm or by simply tapping on it.
- Now select Wipe all data using either buttons or tapping on it.
- Confirm it once more when prompted.
- Once you see Data wipe successful, select Back to main menu and then Reboot system.
- It may take a couple minutes for the phone to turn back on so be patient.
- Well done, you have successfully completed Hard reset.
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 - Delete All Data in XIAOMI
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe All Data
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.