How to Factory Reset XIAOMI Poco X3 Pro?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in XIAOMI Poco X3 Pro. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from XIAOMI Poco X3 Pro.
As a result your Android 11 will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 5160.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in XIAOMI Poco X3 Pro and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset XIAOMI Poco X3 Pro
- At first switch on the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds and expand the main menu by swiping up.
- Then open the Settings app and choose About phone.
- In the next step choose Factory reset and Erase all data option.
- Finally tap on the Next in the appearing attention window.
- Great! You are performed hard reset operation.
If you want more tips and articles related with
XIAOMI Poco X3 Pro subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.