How to factory reset XIAOMI Pocophone F1? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Pocophone F1? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Pocophone F1? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Pocophone F1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset XIAOMI Pocophone F1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Pocophone F1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the device.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the POCO logo appears release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now select "Wipe Data" by using Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- After that choose "Wipe All Data". Use Volume Down to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose "Reboot" and "Reboot to system" by using the Power button.
- Great! Finally select "OK" by using the Power key.
How to Factory Reset XIAOMI Pocophone F1 - Wipe Data / XIAOMI Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset XIAOMI Pocophone F1 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video