How to activate back up features in? How to use back up on XIAOMI Redmi 2A? How to add back up account on XIAOMI Redmi 2A?
It's always good to have backup your phone. In case of losing/ damaging your phone, you can easily set up a new phone with all your content, profiles, contacts etc.
To turn on Backup on your XIAOMI Redmi 2A you have to activate "Back up my data" on your phone. To do that, please follow steps below.
1. From home screen go to Settings.
2. Now choose Sync.
3. Next switch on toggle button next to Sync.
4. Now go back to Settings, and from Accounts submenu select All, if you don't have an account then go to Add first.
5. In all menu Tap on Google.
6. And select your Account.
7. Check all checkboxes of data you want to be back up and tap More button.
9. All whats left is just to tap Sync now and your XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition is being backup.